Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Trucking On

I've been trucking on through the list of resolutions.  Things are going pretty well so far. I've been faithfully tracking each and every bite and my workouts on Sparkpeople.  Blogging each and every day. I even started reading The Secret Garden. Go me!

I've got a few things to add to my list though. It never seems to end, but I guess tat's kind of the pijt, isn't it?

I need to:

  • update my Child Abuse online certificate
  • register for and take the Infectious Disease Control Certification (That'll have to wait for cash)
  • Register for and start studying for the Assistant teacher certificates
That should keep me nice and busy. Well, I have another 6 mile walk schedules for tomorrow so I'm off for tonight. 

Chua!

No comments:

Post a Comment