Monday, January 9, 2012

7 miles

I think there's a song called 7 miles, but I could be wrong. Anywho, that is the distance I walked today on my 2 walks. I am pooped now! I tried using the imapmywalk app. First I didn't start the track function until I was way into my walk. Then the darned thing kept freezing. Hard to say whether it was the app or the phone since it was pretty cold out there.

Well, I am writing this on my phone since my new kindle isn't in yet. Guess its a good thing I got this app. The kindle stopped working earlier this week. It wasn't even a month old! And Best Buy was sold out and had to order it. I haven't been having much luck with purchases lately. The orders I am waiting for are floating around there somewhere. Everyone seems confounded by the address change up.

Tomorrow,  I'm going to do some strength training so I'm off to sleep. Chua!

No comments:

Post a Comment