Saturday, January 7, 2012

This and Only This

Updating daily seems to be the only part of my resolution that I'm truly rocking. At times it feel like a chore but once I get into it, I really enjoy it.  Today is January 7th and it was 57 degrees out. CRAZY. Nice and sunny too. Took Jett for a walk and he wanted to do the back route of our house, down the hills and over the stream. He was really into nosing around in sewer drains, which I wouldn't mind if it didn't mean a) getting pulled down an embankment when he suddenly spots one and b) standing in marshy grass. Balt got to go on a walk with Franz today so he was happy. It's been a while and he's SLEEPY now. He almost got into yet another fight with Jett today. I managed to (with Max's help) get them separated before the fight began. He just started growling menacingly at Jett for no reason I could discern. I really need to start putting the heat on Joey to get that dog neutered or classes or something. Sometimes he's this sweet lovable guy and then he becomes this snarling creature.  This religious freaks came onto our property today trying to hand out pamphlets and save souls. He went ape shit trying to get at them through the window. You'd think that, coupled with me pantomiming "NO THANKS" while holding him would give them pause, but NOOOO. The lady still came up to the door and tried to talk to me. REALLY?

I managed to do a tiny bit of work online on my Spanish website. I've forgotten some vocabulary so it seems this vacation review is a good thing. Especially since I have Spanish II starting soon. Oh, a bit of bad news regarding the internet though. My Kindly isn't working! I haven't even had it for a month :( Turned it off today because I couldn't access the wireless and it wouldn't turn back on or charge. Boooo! Tomorrow I will take it to Best Buy.

Ugh. I wore a damned girdle all day in anticipation that we were going out today. My jeans are really snug around the waist now, and it shows quite a ribbons of chub under my shirt. Bah. I'm up to 177.4 pounds.  I don't even know what I'm going to do about that. I've got to try to find that moment where I feel myself gaining momentum, but it hasn't happened yet.

I can't find a Kindle edition of "The Golden Notebook". Alas, it may need to wait. So will the classic reading as my Kindle is out of commission. I have a few on my phone but it's no fun reading them on it, and the strain of focusing on the tiny words gives me a headache. On the other hand, it also makes me sleepy so that's not bad...

I feel like I have more to say but I am tired and have things to do (miles to go) before I sleep.


Chua.



No comments:

Post a Comment