Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Filled Zombie

Sounds like some sort of extreme snack doesn't it? Seriously, I've eaten just about a jar of peanut butter in the past week or so. Tomorrow, I'm hoping the ex will be willing to drive me to Walmart so we can pick up some groceries, healthy ones.

Today was such a weird day. I did make it out of my pajamas, but I'm not sure if changing into loungewear counts... I've been sleeping really terribly; having difficulty falling asleep, waking up several times a night and worst of all, really crappy dream quality. Not bad dreams, I just can't recall them. That really bugs me. I mean to me the idea of falling asleep with active dreaming is creepy. You may as well be dead for the evening.

Then, after shambling downstairs; feeding the pets and making coffee, I start playing Sims. We were supposed to go to Walmart but the ex didn't sleep last night and was all, "Ehhh we don't need anything. Plus I'm making chili so dinner's done." Except, that we do need things. I just didn't want to bicker, nor drive with someone that tired if I was able to guilt him into going.

So I spent the whole day watching videos on Netflix (my boss was nice enough to email me her pw and login and tell me to use it whenever - hmmm, wonder what she wants...), playing with the dogs, playing FB games, and noshing on fudge, Blurgh, I feel so craptastic now.

Worse than feeling physically blah, I just feel so spacey and out of it. I feel like I'm inside a case with thick glass walls, and everything is reaching me distorted and weak. Like I'm somehow separate from it all, watching from the outside. Wonder if that's a result of my withdrawal from meds, SAD, PMS, poor diet or a wicked combo of all of the above?

I did some retail shopping but it only lifted my spirits for a bit. Bought myself 2 necklaces from The Animal Rescue Site and some clothing from Old Navy. And finally remembered to renew the dogs' licenses. Hope they don't get lost again!

I can't think of anything else to write. I'm going to go to bed, finish my book and hopefully get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment