Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sniffle, sniffle

Ha. For a minute there, the page on Blogger wouldn't load. It was like that moment or two when your professor is late and you think class may be cancelled. And then he walks in. LOL. Not that I mind writing here. Just like anything I tell myself that I HAVE to do, I sudden;t feel less like doing it.

My son is back. It's really nice to have him back. Max and I spent the entire day cleaning. He did a really great job on the bathroom. Which makes me wonder why he so seldom does it. So nice of me isn't it? LOL It's so nice to see the two of them playing games and watching videos together. Now, I really miss my oldest. Him being here would make it perfect.

I was organizing my FIL's bills today and found a notice of homeowner's insurance renewal. It was supposed to have been renewed yesterday but we just found the bill. I asked him at least 3 times if the insurance and taxes were paid for the house and was assured they were. Ever since he did the reverse mortgage, I've been freaking out. He told me that the only thing we had to worry about was if the insurance or taxes weren't paid. And now this! What the hell are we going to do if we have to sell the house? Where will we live? What will happen to  the pets? It's really, really tense making. I'm hoping he can fix this but I'm very scared.

I think I have an infection in my jaw. It hurts and I've been experiencing a lot of allergy/nasal symptoms.  I took some NyQuil tonight to make sure I can sleep. With the pain, and congestion, I'm not very comfortable at all.  Wish me luck. I'd like to take another long walk tomorrow. I managed to skip my strength training today but did do 60 minutes on the stationary bike. That sucked. I felt tons better though after.

OK, I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. Lorri~
    I had to send you a real heartfelt thank you for sharing a bit of your story with me. Losing a parent is something we can or all will relate to at some point and to know you are not feeling it alone is huge. I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your mom.
    Muchlove
    xxooo

    ReplyDelete