Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keeping Clean, and Natural

Scrambled egg/whites, with Salsa, and avocado on an Arnold's 100 Calorie Sandwich Thin. Super Good and filling! Very reasonable in terms of calories and fat.

The keeping clean would be my eats. I'm not on a training diet or elimination or detox plan. Just a "binge free, include as many whole, healthy foods while maintaining a deficit" plan.

This yummy sandwich was by brunch today:


The natural is a planned trip to Earthlight Natural Foods. There I am hoping to find some steelcut oats, shea butter and other goodies.

Tonight, I will be preparing Hummus Stuffed Chicken Breasts, with homemade garlic hummus. Yummers!

Plus, the usual laundry and cleaning, and today I am definitely going to get in some Your Shape on the XBox.

What does your Sunday look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment