Tuesday, January 18, 2011

7 Day Chip

Inspired by Brad Ginsberg's blog, I have decided to actually starting using this blog, and post about my progress on The Seven Day Chip.

It's a pretty simple idea. Using the concept of motivational tools (a chip for milestones toward reaching goal), support, and accountability, you can move towards your goal. For the purposes of his blog, Brad created the 7 Day Chip and 30 Day Chip.

I started the 7 Day Chip on December 24th, 2010, and earned my chip on the 31st. From there I moved onto the 30 Day Chip. Somewhere between Day 8 and yesterday, I slid. Not a full binge, not yet, but definitely less thoughtfulness, less awareness and more "ehh, good enough".

So, starting today, I restart!

Eats:
1 egg fried in 1 tsp coconut oil
2/3 cup of black beans
1/2 ounce of shredded cheese
2 coffees both with 3 sugars and cream - BAD, but we have no milk besides cream, and are iced in!

Planned Lunch
Plain yogurt w/ Pineapple (canned in juice)

Planned Dinner
Tuna with Cauliflower
Beets
Skinny Cow sandwich

Aaaaand, now the really scary (for me) part....PICS!






No comments:

Post a Comment