Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pros & Cons

Pros
Weather getting warmer, and Spring is just 15 days away. W00t! And it's the WEEKEND, baby!


Cons
Weekend is finally here. What a fucking week. The five day work week following a short vacation week, always feels suuuuper long. On Thursday my co-teacher informed me that he'd be out the next day. My first thought, "FUUUUUCK". Luckily, the shadow we hired for the new student volunteered to stay after he was done for the day. He's new and phasing in, so he's there from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m., and the school day runs from 9 - 1. It's a good thing she did because *shockingly* despite a day's notice, the school had no plans to supply me with any support. And to top off the day, the owner informs me that she's made an appointment that conflicts with the new student's services meeting. A meeting she needs to attend so that she can advocate for services to be approved so the new student has support in school. Awesome. Either me or my coteacher will need to go. Shit like that makes me see red. Neither of us has the wealth of experience and knowledge that the owner has with advocating for services. He NEEDS these services, and we were notified of the meeting weeks ago. Talk about dropping the ball. SMH!

I was going to use this space to rant about spoiled puppies, wrestling dead things from dogs, and having to spend the morning chasing after people via email but I guess that was bothering me more.

Oh! And just to end on a high note, I was lucky enough to win 100 days of training with a Professional Running Coach. Pretty sweet, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment